Monday, September 10, 2012

My First Day in the MTC - Wednesday, Sept. 5th

My Dearest Family,

Well, I did it!  I've arrived at the MTC and survived my first day!  Not so bad!  Also my P-Day is on Thursday so you won't be able to get an email from me till next week.  I love you guys so much!  My companion is Sis. Jones - she kinda reminds me of my friend Haley, so we get along!  She is going to the Hawaii Temple Visitors Center...soooo cool!!! My 2 other roommates are going to the Idaho Falls Temple Visitors Center.  So I haven't met anybody going to my mission yet.  

The 1st day has been a bit of an adjustment, but it's super fun!  Everybody's just so happy and excited - it's contagious!  I already feel like I have learned alot, which I know everybody says, but I mean it!  I'ts so awesome!  I thought I was going on a mission to teach, but really I am the one that's being taught.  Tomorrow morning my comp and I are going to a yoga class!!!  Yayyy!! She's super healthy so I'm hoping I can learn from her.  I love you all sooo much!!!  Thank you so much for supporting me.

Love, 
Kelsey

p.s.  I have a name tag!!! AHHH!!! I'm official!!! Can't wait to email you next Thursday.